Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Eugene?
There's a general idea that installing signage from a home security company by your front door is all that is needed to ward off criminals. Essentially, a robber is expected to find the small blue octagon and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Eugene and forget about installing a home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t needed, you just need a home security sign in Eugene. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Eugene instead of the actual security system.
Even though there is a benefit to displaying a yard sign from respected security companies such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to discourage career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position reinforcing them with real security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Eugene.
Back-Up Your Eugene Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
While home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to depend on them as your lone security measure. Instead, you should try implementing all or at least some of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it can be submitted in a legal matter. Go with an outside camera that can cover main areas of entry including front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of burglars gain access by way of doors or windows, so those should be safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your security system will alert you and your around-the-clock monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s true that many robberies occur in broad daylight when individuals are at the office, you must also have a plan to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your entry points will quickly shine a light on questionable activity and scare off potential invaders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will update you when anyone makes an effort to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by providing real-time footage. These popular tools both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart lights may be put on a schedule or activated directly from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are home and effectively deter thieves.
Start Planning Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Eugene when you can have an integrated home security system? Reach out to (541) 210-9214 or fill out the contact form to request assistance. You are able to pick from various plans at affordable monthly rates or you can personalize your system to your needs.