A Monitored Eugene Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Eugene monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Eugene?
You never want to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Eugene flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Eugene flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Eugene Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Using these systems is important when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Eugene flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to match your property needs. Simply dial (541) 210-9214 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.