If you’re the same as most residents, you need your property to be protected 24/7. but, will a home security system work in Eugene?
The quick answer: you bet. That is if you install the best security system. Not only can the alarms and sensors bring wonderful protection, the modern equipment give a level of convenience and control you might not have thought about previously. By adding automation, security cameras, and access through a mobile app, you can create a safe home that’s centered around your daily rythms.
Let's take a moment to see why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is a good plan for your home.
Necessary Home Security Needs
To ensure your Eugene home security system works to its potential, you’ll want these essential home security features:
- Window and door sensors: You might find this surprising, but plenty of thieves enter your house right through your front door. The other two most common targets are backyard doors and lower-level windows. For these reasons, door and window sensors are deemed the bedrock of your home security. When the system is armed and your door sensors are triggered, the jarring, high-decibel siren will ring and your 24/7 monitoring experts will be pinged.
- Touchscreen command center: Don’t look for unresponsive code pads, as state-of-the-art touch screens now manage your system. These hubs can also manage your automation, security cameras, and monitoring services.
- phone app: The best home security let you direct every segment of your security system through your security app. Now if device senses something unusual, you can get an instant alert to your smartphone. Also, arm and disarm your entryway alarms remotely, schedule your smart locks, arise and lower the thermostat and more.
- Security signs and window decals: While there is no automation in an ADT sign or a window cling, they do warn a potential thief that your house is secure.
Can A Home Security System Protect Your Property In Eugene?
While it may feel like an exaggeration to install sensors and set-up a security app when you already use door locks and reside in a nice area, expert studies say that an alarm system can still guard your house. For example, a paper from Rutger University concludes that many thieves will actively stay away from properties with a home security system installed. Instead they’ll look to hit a faster mark that is unprotected.
That backs up with numbers from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. They state that most burglarized houses don’t use a home security. With numbers, they are 300% more likely to be burglarized than houses that are protected. And while just displaying that your property have an alarm helps prevent break-ins, other components -- like smart lights and doorbell cameras -- can also boost your home security.
Of course, state-of-the-art home security systems can do more than buzz an siren. Now you can add in some other components and services that make a home security energy efficient and safe.
24-hour Monitoring Is A Priemer Backup To Your Alarms
Does a security system work in Eugene when they don’t have round-the-clock monitoring? Relying on a constant vigilance is always the best ideas and 24/7 monitoring from security experts can make sure the police or fire arrive to the scene quickly after a triggered alarm.
Monitoring agents are there to protect you all day long -- whether you are home or not. If you’re not on site to hear your system going off, your agent will notify you and the emergency agency after a tripped component. Even when you’re home, you will be busy making sure family members and furry companions are safe and accounted for.
Use The Same Monitored Services For Fire, Flood, and Medical
When you install your security system, you can get more than motion detectors. equipment like fire alarms, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood sensors can be added to your main set-up. If an environmental emergency is sensed, your devices will respond just like your door and window alarms. And when the loud bell rings, your round-the-clock monitoring team are pinged, and an alert will come to your smartphone.
Or order a panic button, which is easily attached to you or a family member via a pendant, bracelet, or a clothing clip. If someone you live with is a fall emergency or a medical risk, they can just employ a two-finger button to contact the monitoring team.
Add Security, Convenience And Energy Savings With Home Automation
The best automation components bring you a level of management and convenience you’ve never had before. They can make your house more energy-savvy and intelligent. And when you connect automation to your home security system, they will also make your property that much safer. For example:
- Schedule your smart lights to make it feel like your home is full when you’re at work.
- Have your hall smart lighting illuminate as your doorbell camera detects sudden motion.
- Use geofencing to bolt your locks, flip off your lights, and lower the smart thermostat when you leave the house.
- Program personalized scenes so you can pre-program your lighting, thermostat, alarms, and other devices with one touch of a button.
- Or simply see the status of all your alarms and cameras and control your devices with your phone.
Add that to the energy you’ll conserve with home automation, and you’ll quickly realize how much you will want a smart security system in Eugene. You can even control your components with vocal commands when you connect your security system to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Keep A View On Your Property With Smart Video Surveillance
Security signage and outside lights are great intrusion obstructions, but security cameras may take your protection to a better place. The worst thing a thief wants is to be caught on a video feed as the 30-second clip may be used against them in a criminal investigation. You can choose from indoor, outdoor, and doorbell cameras, and all will give you live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you need to check out the sound you heard in the back yard? Would you need to say hi to the kids after school? Has a groceries been delivered yet? All you need is to get the live feed from your mobile app. You may also allow notifications on your smartphone whenever a guest approaches or the camera detects sudden motion. If you choose, you can talk with guests with the 2-way talk feature on your cameras.
How To Find Your Security System In Eugene?
Are you looking for help in creating a home security system that works in Eugene? Our security professionals will help you choose the perfect alarms, home automation, and cameras that can be bundled into one comprehensive plan. Contact us today at (541) 210-9214 or send in the form below.