What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Eugene?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now offer many more features. To illustrate, today’s monitors now offer HD video and two-direction communications. You can even hook your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to wander all over the house. The latest baby monitors in Eugene are so sophisticated that they mimic indoor security cameras in both capabilities and price.
Would you switch baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate comparable functionality, you have many people in Eugene integrating their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- particularly when using to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should include 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to get your baby back to a gentle slumber. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep them sleeping.
● Sensors and alerts: Even though it’s an option to have your surveillance system function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attention could diminish over time. However, when your camera notices unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a message to your mobile device. You will appreciate this when the baby quietly scrambles up the crib or if a pet wanders into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: Many baby monitors do not capture portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to transmit a short segment to friends or family members to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to having to lug a separate device wherever you go, you may now supervise your little one from your smart home mobile app. You might even say hello to your tot and babysitter when you go for a night out.